Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of compassion home care in Lakeland, FL
Learn more about the compassion home care services available to seniors and their families in Lakeland, FL.
Comfort Keepers Mission
For over 20 years Comfort Keepers has been providing award-winning compassion home care services to families in need across the country. Our mission is to help seniors stay independent in the comfort and safety of their own homes for as long as possible.
At Comfort Keepers, our expert caregivers provide our senior clients with the care and support they need to thrive in their environments and achieve more independent lifestyles. Our goal is to transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities to engage and enrich the lives of seniors physically, mentally, emotionally and socially. We treat all senior clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, providing them with nonmedical and companion care that will improve their overall health and wellbeing.
At Comfort Keepers, we practice Interactive Caregiving™ , an approach based on four primary beliefs in which we strive to care for, engage, and interact with our clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
What We Offer
Our compassion home care services provide seniors in Lakeland, FL with the following nonmedical care:
- Companionship – Provides conversation, friendship and continued social engagement with the caregiver or other peers.
- Housekeeping – Includes daily chores household maintenance such as cleaning and organizing.
- Grocery Shopping & Meal Preparation – Our caregivers will grocery shop, prepare meals and ensure your senior is eating healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Incidental Transportation – Allows your senior parent or loved one to continue to enjoy their favorite restaurants, shops and venues throughout the area.
Beyond our fundamental nonmedical services, we also offer specialized care plans for more advanced needs:
- Respite Care – Gives family caregivers temporarily relief from helping their loved one.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care – Includes symptom monitoring and management, such as alleviating forgetfulness and sundowners.
- End of Life Care – Ensures that you and your loved one can enjoy your remaining time together without worrying about daily household chores or tasks.
Comfort Keepers has the experience to ensure your loved one has the best compassion home care available in Lakeland, FL. If you have questions or would like to set up a visit to your loved one's home, contact us today at (863) 216-7102 for more information.