Comfort Keepers Will Fill Your Elderly Caregiver Needs in Lakeland, FL
Learn more about the elderly caregiver options in Lakeland, FL and the surrounding areas.
Comfort Keepers is proud to offer in home health services to Lakeland, FL and the surrounding areas. Regardless of your location, we will match a trusted elderly caregiver who is committed to elevating your loved one's spirits everyday. In addition to providing care in the home, our caregivers encourage seniors to stay active in their communities by participating in local events, visiting with friends and family, and supporting local businesses whenever possible.
Depending on the type and level of care needed, we offer part-time or full-time elderly caregivers, as well as 24 hour care. Some of the care services available near Lakeland, FL include:
- Interactive Caregiving – A unique approach to caregiving that encourages seniors to take an active role in their health and wellness
- Personal Care – An array of care services that maintains a senior’s dignity if assistance is needed with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care, transferring and positioning, or mobility assistance
- Companion Care – A helping hand when it comes to grocery and home goods shopping, meal preparation, and incidental transportation
- Respite Care – Part-time assistance that temporarily relieves family caregivers of their duties.
- Transitioning Care – Home care that helps seniors adjust to independent living after a hospital stay for surgery, illness, or other major medical events
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care – Specialized in-home memory care that allows seniors with dementia to remain in familiar surroundings with an experienced caregiver
- 24 Hour Home Care – Around the clock assistance that offers added security and safety for seniors who are prone to wandering or need help during the night
- End of Life Care – Compassionate care that supports seniors and their families during this difficult time
If you have questions about the elderly caregiver options in Lakeland, FL, please call us for more information at (863)216-7102 or Contact Us. A staff member is available to answer 24/7.